Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rain, rain go away come back another day!


The weather may have disappointed my brides today but that didn't stop my crew and I from creating memories for them. From simply clustered vases filled with stock, dahlias, hygrangeas and "Vanilla Ice" hypericum, the tables were simply elegant at the Wainwright House in Rye, NY. From there we headed north to the Belle Haven Club in Greenwich, CT where white mums lined the aisle leading your eyes up to the chuppah were the ceremony took place. Just a short stroll into the reception guests were welcomed by majestic colors of antique green
hydrangea, burgundy dahlias, "Hocus Pocus" roses and "Red Sox" callas. Yes, I did say Red Sox and not the Yankees! Their tables came alive with rich colors.

May the riches in life be with all my brides today and always!

~Zoe


Belle Haven Club, Greenwich CT
http://www.bellehavenclub.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment